How Much Does it Cost to Set Up a Company In Dubai?
Identify your startup expenses
Custom code registration Dubai
An import or export custom code is an official code issued by Dubai Customs for businesses in UAE to import or export goods into and from the UAE.
In UAE it is compulsory for businesses who are dealing in the import and export of goods to hold a custom client code. This regulates import and export of goods into UAE.
From the date of registration, the Import export code will be valid for one year. The code will be suspended, if it is not renewed within sixty days from its expiry date.
Here are 4 easy steps to register your import/ export code registration in Dubai:
- Submit the required information and documents to Expand Corporate Services
- Expand Corporate Services will do the needful and submit the application to Custom Department
- Expand Corporate Services will take care of any changes and resubmission of application if required
- Client will get the Import/ Export Code once approved.
Below are the information and documents required for Import – Export code registration in UAE
- Company E-mail ID or Email of the authorized person.
- Authorized person’s mobile number.
- Valid trade license copy.
- Copy of Emirates ID of the authorized person.
- Authorized person’s passport copy.
- Undertaking letter on company’s letter head.
If you are looking for quick and hassle-free custom code registration process then look no further contact Expand Corporate Services now. Fill the form now we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Speak to our
Let us provide the support you deserve